This falls in the "sad but true" department. What will we do when our physical retail environment (toy stores, department stores, book stores, music shops, etc.) all disappear because of online competition?
WMF International Conference 2005
That’s Entertainment: Amusement Marketing in the 21st Century
Thursday, September 29, 2005 13:30
Leading authorities from the worlds of film, music, animation, and digital entertainment will teach you what is coming in M&E marketing and how you can profit from it. Afterwards meet and network with these key decision-makers at a gala networking reception catered by the Rihga Royal Hotel. Gain strategic insights you can apply to your business. Be with us and make valuable new business contacts.
- William Ireton, Chairman, Warner Entertainment Japan Inc.
- Rozenn Leard, Managing Director, Ubisoft Japan
- Stuart Levy, CEO & CCO, TOKYOPOP
- Sony Suzuki, Head – Asia Pacific M&E Practice, IBM Business Consulting Services
- Marvin Levy, DreamWorks SKG
- Jim Frederick, Tokyo Bureau Chief, Time Inc.
- Steven Herman, Japan Correspondent, Voice of America
- Financial Times Japan Ltd.
- Occidental Corporation
- Shinsei Bank Ltd.
- Warner Entertainment Japan Inc.