Our START UP NATION STUDY TOUR does a brief stopover at the Tikotin Japanese Museum as part of our walking tour of the Central Carmel in Haifa.
WMF International Conference 2004
Marketing Financial Services in a New Japan / Facing the Future
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
A selected number of leading decision-makers offered their unique perspectives and opinions into what Japan’s financial future will bring and how to profit from it. Afterwards, the participants were able to meet and network with these key figures at a gala reception. The conference was conducted in English, and was organized by Waseda Marketing Forum International Conference – aproject of the Waseda Marketing Forum.
- Thierry Porte, Vice Chairman, Shinsei Bank Limited
- Richard Samuelson, Managing Director, UBS Securities Japan Ltd.
- Timo Poikolainen, Vice President, Marketing / Technology Platforms, Nokia
- Peter Graham, Chief Operating Officer, Pacific Rim GMI, Merrill Lynch Japan Securities Co., Ltd.
- David Pilling, Tokyo Bureau Chief, The Financial Times.
- Steve Herman, Voice of America.